Comment on page
Raffle & Event Day Sales
The following information is available on this page:
Important: There are State laws governing charity raffles. We only provide the technology to host the raffle. Please consult your state laws before hosting your raffle on PayBee.
- 2.Name your Campaign and set the start date for today so you will be able to preview the raffle campaign once you have finished setting it up. You can leave all other settings in Campaign Configuration turned off unless you want to collect information other than the name and email of the purchaser.
- 3.Select the Ticketing Options tab and add in the different options you have for Raffle Tickets. If you are selling an option that contains multiple raffle tickets, turn on Group Ticket, and on the Count Multiplier add in how many tickets are included in that option.
- Example: the Count Multiplier for a 10 pack of raffle tickets would be 10.
After adding your options save by clicking on the Save Option button and when you are done adding all ticket options, click on the Save Campaign button.
A Basket Raffle is where people can purchase x amount of tickets and then allocate how many of those tickets they want to enter into each item(basket) available to win in the raffle after they purchase their tickets.
A ticketing campaign is used to set up the basket raffle. Under Ticketing Settings you need to turn on the Basket Raffle setting. You may also want to turn the setting of Allow for multiple type selection.
You add the different amount of options they can use to purchase Raffle Tickets under Ticketing Options.
You will then add your items under the Basket Raffle tab.
Once you have started selling tickets you can manage the basket raffle from Manage/Tickets and Guests. You are able to see the ticketing options purchased directly from this screen. To see which items a specific person selected you can click on the shopping icon on their basket raffle ticket purchase. To be able to export the entire list of everyone and which items they allocated their tickets to a spreadsheet please click on Download Allocation. Each item will have a separate sheet on the spreadsheet downloaded.
Our Draw Winner button which can be found in Manage> Tickets and Guests allows you to draw the winner for each basket.
You can sell these tickets in multiple ways:
- 1.You can share the link to your campaign online and have guests purchase them.
- 2.You can print the QR code of the campaign and have multiple copies around the venue. Donors can scan the QR code and purchase their tickets on their phones.
- 3.Volunteers can sell these tickets to attendees of your event using the PayBee app. These tickets can be physical tickets or virtual tickets. If you choose to use virtual tickets you will draw a winner using PayBee.
The PayBee system can draw a winner for you.
- 1.From Campaigns, select the ... next to your Raffle Campaign. Select the Draw Winner option that appears.
2. Once you click on Draw Winner the name of the Raffle winner will appear. Write down the name of the winner and announce it when you are ready. You can do this as many times as necessary.