Ticket campaigns allow you to sell free or paid tickets. This type of campaign can also be used to sell Raffles or any other Event Day Purchases at events
The following information is available on this page:
Navigate to Campaigns > New Campaign > Ticketing
If you would like to ask for information only from the ticket purchaser you can add this information to General Settings. If you would like to ask for this information for their guests as well, please add it under Guest Information once you have turned on Collect Guest Information per ticket as explained below.
For ticketing campaigns, if you turn on Enable Add On Donation - you have the ability to connect a donation campaign to your ticketing campaign so that as guests are checking out of their ticket purchase they are asked if they would like to make an optional donation.
- Send electronic tickets - Turn it on if you want to send a ticket with a QR code along with the payment confirmation. This is useful if guests need to be checked in at the venue.
- Enforce ticket inventory - If you want to control the number of tickets in each option, then turn this on.
- Allow for multiple type selection - When turned on, guests can pick more than one option. This is useful when guests need to pick a few options like tickets and meals or do transactions at a food stall.
- Collect guest information per ticket - Use this to collect information like meal preferences, phone numbers, and addresses for each guest. This must be turned ON for in-person event tickets.
- Ticket for In-Person Event - If this ticket campaign is to be connected to an in-person event, turn this on. This will automatically turn the 'Collect guest information per ticket' setting on and turn the 'Allow for multiple type selection' setting off. Turning this setting on does NOT connect the ticket campaign to the event. This must be done in Manage > Ticket & Guests.
- Ticket for Virtual Event - If this ticket campaign is to be connected to a virtual event, turn this on. This will automatically turn the 'Send electronic tickets' setting off. Turning this setting on does NOT connect the ticket campaign to the event. This must be done in Manage > Ticket & Guests.
Under Guest Information, you can add as many fields as you'd like. Choose from type Text, Selection, Street Address, or Phone Number. Also, mark if they are required or optional fields.
Examples of guest information that can be collected are:
- Phone number
- Meal selection
- Are they a current member of your organization?
On the second tab, create an option for each type of ticket you would like to sell. You can sell individual tickets or tickets with multipliers (example: couples or tables), paid or free tickets.
- 1.Set Min and Max Qty to be a reasonable number that your guests are likely to choose.
- 2.Inventory (Enforce ticket inventory under Ticketing Settings must be ON) keeps track of how many tickets of this option can be sold.
- In the image above there are 150 single tickets available
- In the image below, there are 10 tables. Each has 10 guests (the multiplier), so the total guests for this option are 10 * 10 = 100 guests.
- 4.Turn on Group Ticket when you need to provide more than 1 spot when the ticket option is purchased. In the case of a couple, set the multiplier to 2. In the case of a table for 10 set the multiplier to 10. See below.
Information provided by ticket holders may be found in the following report:
- Go to Reports > All Donations and select the correct date range