Comment on page
This article covers some common settings applicable to all types of campaigns. The sections after this will drill down into each type of campaign.
The following information is available on this page:
If you want the campaign to be visible on a certain date and end on a specific date, you can control it by setting the Start and End Date values. This only affects visibility, it doesn't have to correspond to when the campaign actually starts or ends.
Another way to change a campaign's visibility is to activate or deactivate the campaign.
- Qualify for donor tax deduction - Select this if the donation is tax-deductible.
- Hide from main campaign page - This will hide the campaign from your main campaign page which you can find on your Dashboard.
- Show donors the option to dedicate the donation to someone
- Ask donors for street address - collect street address from the donor making the purchase.
- Ask donors for phone number - collect phone number from the donor making the purchase.
- Any additional info required - This is information you want to require the user to provide. It allows the user to enter the information. Example: How long have you been a resident?
- Any additional info, to be selected by user - This is information you want to require the user to provide. It allows the user to choose the options that you provide. Example: Which meal would you like? Steak, Chicken, Vegetarian
- Promote other campaigns - This allows you to promote another campaign on this campaign's page.
- Redirect donor to URL after donation - This will redirect the donor to a URL of your choice when their donation is complete.
- Donation button label - This changes the name on the button that takes the donor to the payment page.
- Post donation form - Add a URL for a form (e.g., registration form) that can be filled out after the donation is complete.
- Internal ID for campaign for reporting - This is used to add an internal ID for your CRM to use to identify this campaign.
- Hide option for donor to cover fee - This will remove the option for your donors to cover processing fees.
- Make default state for cover fee unchecked - By default, the box is checked to cover the processing fees. The donor can uncheck it if they decide they don't want to cover the fees. Enabling this will make the default state of the check box unchecked.
- Set custom text for cover fee appeal - Add a custom appeal to cover the credit card fees.
- Optional header in emails to donors - This appears above the message that PayBee automatically sends when a donation is made.
- Add email addresses to be notified after each successful transaction - By default, the main email address on the account is notified for every donation. This allows you to add other email addresses you'd like this notification sent to.
Create a copy of a campaign for testing, a new campaign or event, or anything else. Just click the ... next to the campaign and select Copy.
If you'd like a specific campaign to show up at the very top, edit and save that campaign. PayBee shows the most recently edited campaign as the first one in your campaign list.
Note: You do not have to actually make any changes to the campaign. Tap on Edit under the campaign in the campaign list and Save once you're inside the campaign.