Manage Peer To Peer Fundraisers
Every fundraiser started by a donor or "champion" is added as its own section here. Details include:
- Name of the champion who started the fundraiser,
- Image they've chosen to add to their fundraiser
- Name of the fundraiser
- Goal with the current total raised
- List of all donors who have given to this fundraiser along with the contributed amount and date (the Export button lets you export all transactions associated with this fundraiser).
- Delete button - this lets you delete this fundraiser but does not delete the donations
- Link button - this lets you navigate to the champion's view of their fundraiser
The PayBee Peer to Peer leaderboard lets donors view all the existing fundraisers your champions have started (with information on the progress), choose the one they'd like to contribute to or create their own and invite their family and friends to contribute to it.
To find the link to the leaderboard, go to Manage > Peer to Peer > select the Peer to Peer campaign from the dropdown and tap Copy by Leaderboard and share it with all donors. If you'd like to embed the leaderboard in your webpage, tap Copy by the Leaderboard Iframe.