Users are admins and have access to the dashboard and can perform all same tasks as the account holder.
The following information is available on this page:
You can add admins to your PayBee account. Go to the admin or users section and send them an invitation by entering their email address.
Users can perform the following roles:
- 2.PayBee Producer
- 3.Video Producer
- 4.Admin Chat Manager
- 5.Anyone who needs to access the account for reports, manage users, etc
Volunteers can perform the following roles at the event by downloading the app:
- 1.Check-in and check-out guests.
- Pre-swipe credit cards, if desired.
- Capture checks, cash, and process credit card payments.
- 2.Assign paddles and/or tables to guests (if required).
- 3.Add, edit, and delete pledges in guest carts.
During the event, you can delete messages or block users.
After the event, you can download the chat history.
In the rare event that you need to remove a guest from your virtual event you can go to Manage > Events and select the virtual event report from the menu under ...
Then click the trash can next to the guest's name and confirm you'd like them removed from the event.