Pre-Event Video Producer Checklist
- Broadcast is created, available in the upcoming tab and not live
- Logo is added to the stream, if applicable.
- Images, slides, and pre-recorded videos with appropriate names are uploaded (in order preferably)
- Invite link has been sent to the auctioneer/host and all guests joining the stream
- Confirm sound cues with auctioneer and guests
- Correct banners from drop-down are selected
- Correct Brand from drop-down is selected
- Go Live on StreamYard when everyone is ready. After two minutes (buffer) go Live on PayBee.
- Let the auctioneer/host know when they are live on PayBee.
PayBee Streaming Checklist:
- Choose PayBee Streaming as the stream option.
- Confirm that the correct RTMP link and Stream Key are connected to your streaming tool.
- Go to edit settings by selecting view in YouTube Studio for the upcoming live associated with the PayBee event and check settings.
- Enable DVR should be OFF
- Enable Auto-Start should be ON
- Latency should be ULTRA - LOW
- If applicable, set age restrictions to ‘Not made for kids’
PayBee Event Checklist:
- Remove all dry run events
- Go to edit event and confirm that stream link is added.
- In edit event, confirm that goal is set and progress bar is showing if applicable.
- Confirm sponsors and slides, if applicable.
- Confirm the date and time of event.
- Once this is done, confirm that RSVP link and the join link shared is accurate.
- Go to attendees and reports, select attendees and sort by cart. If there are any pending carts, delete all items for all carts.
- Select run event and confirm that status of event is set to lobby.
- Go live on PayBee only after going live on StreamYard
- Confirm that you can see all the campaigns in the dropdown playlist.
- Open chat and get ready to chat!
PayBee Campaigns Checklist:
- If live auction was used for the dry run, edit the name to prefix with ‘Deleted’ and save. Clone the campaign to copy it and delete the used live auction campaign. Name the new campaigns appropriately.
- If Last Hero was used for the dry run, edit the name to prefix with ‘DELETED’ and save. Clone the campaign to copy it and delete the used Last Hero campaign. Name the new campaigns appropriately.
- If applicable, confirm that silent auction is live and running (if it will be closed during the event).